Monday 30 December 2013

Second Date With a Ladyboy

I'm pretty ruthless when it comes to dating. If I don't like my date, then I'll cut off all contact after the first date. Clingy girls (and ladyboys for that matter) are to be avoided at all costs.

But the first ladyboy I'd ever dated was hot, and I was very eager to meet her again!

So for the second date we met at the same shopping mall, and "did" lunch.

Again, nobody cared less about a foreigner being seen around town with a young ladyboy by his side.

This however wasn't my experience when I subsequently dated an Asian woman who was clearly a "9" and pretty damned close to a "10". I learnt from dating her that average man walking around with a woman who is hot enough to be a model is VERY interesting. Especially with other females, who I guess must wonder what sort of magnetism, charm or money (most likely money) I possess in order to attract a female of that quality.

Anyway, back to ladyboy date #2...

After lunch we went for a walk around one of Bangkok's parks. We sat for a while, and I felt a rush of those relaxing hormones that you get when you're in the company of someone you really like being with.

It was nice to sit and just watch the world go by. Especially as my date didn't speak much English. Strangely she didn't speak much Thailish either. But I took this as a good sign, since Bangkok ladies (and ladyboys) often learn Thailish from hanging around in beer bars...

So that was a very nice afternoon spent in the company of an exotic and interesting ladyboy. Roll on date #3...

No comments:

Post a Comment