- The Internet has made porn more freely available, and it's much easier for men (and maybe some women as well) to explore their sexual fantasies. So more guys are finding photos of videos of ladyboys, and realising that they have found their perfect sexual fantasy.
- Cosmetic surgery is also getting cheaper. In Thailand it costs around $1500 USD to get a pair of breast implants. That's quite a large sum of money in Thailand and the Philippines, but it's not a huge sum.
- In countries like Thailand, transgenders are a recognised part of society, even if they're not yet treated as a 3rd sex in the eyes of the government and law. While I lived in Thailand I saw many teenage ladyboys of high school age. They wore female uniforms but often had male friends. It was good to see them so accepted within their peer group. A consequence of transsexuals being recognised as such at an early age is that they can take hormones to stop their maleness from ever developing, and can thus go on to look much more feminine than previous generations of ladyboy could hope to achieve.
- The rise of feminism has enslaved a generation and guys are starting to see that it's just not worthwhile having a relationship with a biological woman. A woman can take half your assets, and of course the home you live in. Is there another way? Maybe guys can go their own way, and do without women.
- Could it be that ladyboys are just more intelligent and better fun to be with than women? I started to think that way during my own time in Thailand. I have to say that the ladyboys I met were for the most part much smarter than Thai ladies. Sometimes they were much more feminine as well.
|The awesome Filipino ladyboy Twinkle|