Monday 24 September 2018

This Fetish Clothing Site Uses Hot Ladyboys As Clothing Models!

Wow I came across this thread on a clothing fetish forum and found out about a site that uses real ladyboys to model their outfits!

The site is called The Sissy Store. The site is aimed at guys who want to dress up as sissy girls. Usually they're more submissive transvestites than ladyboys. But if you have a ladyboy girlfriend and want to buy her some hot clothing then check this site out. Although the outfits are really girly, they're actually made to fit the male body.

Oh and did I say that the outfits are made in Thailand? So when you buy from them you're supporting the spiritual home of the ladyboy!

Here's a couple of their awesome outfits:


Why on earth would you want to marry a Western woman when you could be waking up to this gorgeous creature?

Oh and did I tell you that I went back to Thailand in the Summer, after an absence of 5 years. What did I learn from my revisit to Thailand? Only that ladyboy boob jobs have now been perfected to the state that they now feel even better than biological lady real boobs.


It's astonishing how far medical technology has come in just 5 years. Oh, and if you have a ladyboy girlfriend then she'd really love this sexy lingerie set. I love how it exposes a good amount of underboob. Ladyboys usually get freaking huge boobs (they're guys like us after all) so usually they will have a fair bit of underboob to display in a sexy outfit like this.

What else do you like about ladyboys? I love their tight asses. They look really great in these so called Fukpanties:


Just the thing if you like your girl to wear lingerie but at the same time get access to her rear door.

Another ladyboy:


Wow, she's so hot. Which model's your favourite? If you want to find more about them then you can see their entire squad of ladyboy models here. I think my favourites are Miss Noi and Miss Ann.

Also Indian princess Saiyah is really hot:


Again I went to Thailand in the Summer and I found out it had got really expensive for us Brits. It was around 30% more expensive than back in 2013 when I started this blog. I definitely noticed there were less British ladyboy lovers there than before. I went in one of the Nana Plaza ladyboy bars and I was the only freaking customer! Well maybe Thailand is over and we should be taking a good look at Indian and South Asian ladyboys instead!!!

I don't know if I like these panties. But I am in love:


It's a shame it's so hot in Thailand all the time. It's probably too hot for ur favourite tgirl to wear a catsuit:


Wow a real life barbie girl.

One more ladyboy model. I just realised I've never had a girlfriend who wears stockings and suspenders. That's gotta change.



Which outfit and/or ladyboy caught your eye? Let us know what your favourites are. If you want to buy these clothes then you can get them from thesissystore. They ship from Thailand to worldwide. And if you have a clothes fetish then check out TheSexyClothesForum - they cover everything from spandex to Lycra and even sexy and revealing Asian swimwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment