Monday 31 March 2014

Better to Marry a Ladyboy Than a Woman From My Own City?

Congratulations - if you're a ladyboy lover and you live in the UK then you can now marry your ladyboy girlfriend!

So a big step forward in the cause of equal rights, as well as for transexuals' rights.

Over at ladyboy friendly dating sites like Asian Love Connections and MyLadyboyDate I've seen a surge of interest from Western guys seeking out ladyboy girlfriends/possible partners.

Why is that?

Well I'm now back in the UK and if my own experiences of OKCupid are anything to go by then I'd be better off marrying a ladyboy. I mean the average ladyboy I met in Thailand is hotter than the women who OKCupid "thinks" I might be interested in...


Nothing for me in my OKCupid matches this week.
Profiles blurred to protect the innocent - god knows in a few years women
might pass laws banning guys from marrying anyone from another country...

What's more, the ladyboys I met in Thailand tended to have a great sense of humour, and were just so much fun to be around.

I'm waiting to see just how many British dudes take up the government's offer and actually marry their transsexual partners. I'm sure your average ladyboy would look totally fabulous in a wedding dress.

But I guess a guy/ladyboy wedding will be a pretty rare sight in England. Most dudes with any sense go off to live with their ladyboy partners in somewhere like Thailand or the Philippines. If this appeals to you then check out some ladyboy-themed trip reports from Pattaya and the Phillies:
You'll also find some trip reports from China on there. China's maybe of less interest if you're exclusively into ladyboys. Chinese ladyboys would be smoking hot beyond belief, but they're just not numerous enough to make it worth visiting the People's Republic.

Actually I kind of think that one of the Chinese ladies I dated might actually have been a ladyboy. She had a husky voice, killer legs and the long flowing hair I've seen on so many Thai ladyboys. Sadly I never did find out the full story of her interesting past...

If the right one came along... would YOU marry a ladyboy? Post your opinions below.

1 comment:

  1. maybe, because there will be many problems come when marrying a ladyboy
    either from family or friends

    and did you already find your right one? :)

    ReplyDelete