Saturday 28 September 2013

Ladyboys in Malaysia

A couple of months ago, I had to renew my Thai visa. I could only do this outside of Thailand. So I embarked upon a side visit to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.


While in Malaysia, I did a bit of research into the ladyboy dating scene over there.

I'd guestimate that Malaysia is the 3rd best country to find Asian ladyboys in, after Thailand and the Philippines.

What puts ladyboy loving Westerners off exploring this country's delights could be the fact that it's a Muslim country, and therefore less tolerant of anything that could be looked upon as being vaguely sexually deviant.

But fear not - there are plenty of ladyboys in Malaysia. But the whole transsexual thing is simply more underground there.

I did see a few ladyboys in Malaysia. And they were quite easy to find on mobile chat apps. So if you like ladyboys and you're ever visiting Kuala Lumpur or Penang, then make sure you bring your smartphone with you!

I found this rather gloriously chubby Malaysian ladyboy on one of the mobile chat apps I happened to have installed on my phone:


 
Sadly I was only there for a week, so I never did get a chance to meet her in person.

I'm sure I'll be back to Malaysia though - it's a fabulous and very underrated country. And they gave me a 90 day visitor visa on arrival. Wonderful.

Here's a couple of photos to whet your appetite...

The iconic Petronas towers:


The amazing Batu Caves:



These caves are only a 30 minute train ride out of central Kuala Lumpur. And they're surely a wonderous location to take your Malaysian ladyboy on a second date!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment