Saturday 28 September 2013

Hey Mom - I Dated a Ladyboy!

"Hey, mom, I dated a ladyboy."

"That's nice dear. Now when are you going to get married and give us some cute Asian grandchildren?"

"Err..."

In this blog I'll share my experiences of being a geeky guy living and dating in SE Asia.

The particular emphasis will be on my forays into the wonderful world of ladyboy dating.

I've done some interesting stuff in my life, but first ever date with ladyboy was definitely one of my more extraordinary and memorable life experiences.

If you're interested in ladyboys as well, then read and learn from my experiences (and mistakes). Oh, I'll warn you straight up that if you thought women could be crazy, then ladyboy dating is just a whole new world of insane.

Thanks for stopping by.

GeekyGuy
Bangkok, September 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment