Friday 4 October 2013

Look at all the Ladyboys I Found on WeChat!

How do you find ladyboys?

One useful tool I've been using in Thailand and Malaysia is Wechat.

I've talked about WeChat before. Here's my research on using it to find ladyboys in Kuala Lumpur.

But WeChat is so awesome it deserves its own post on this blog.

So what is it?

WeChat is a mobile chat tool a lot like Whatsapp or LINE. It's very popular in Asia, as it originated in China as a successor to the wildly popular QQ chat tool.

If you're coming to Asia then make sure you put WeChat on your phone. And if you're interested in meeting ladyboys in your own neighbourhood then it's worth a look - you might just get lucky.

But not anywhere as lucky as I am! Given that I live in Bangkok, the place is positively swarming with ladyboys! The other day I swear I saw 100 ladyboys in just one single day.

Anyway, WeChat. What is it good for?

The best and coolest thing about the app is that you can use the People Nearby function to find people in your local area.

I bet Kirk from Star Trek didn't have a ladyboy detector on his Tricorder. But if you have a smart phone then you can get WeChat to do exactly this function!

WeChat in Action

Here are some screen dumps of the wonderful WeChat in action.

As I said before, you can set phasers to stun and look for all the people in your local area. For ladyboys, set the options to show only females.

And here you go, I've found at least two ladyboys within 200m of my own location:

 

Incidentally, if you want to date ladies then look for anyone who has put their status as single or lonely! So the above haul of people in my neighbourhood of Bangkok includes 2 ladyboys and 3 single ladies. Interesting.

In somewhere like Thailand, it's a good bet that anyone writing English in their profile is looking for a foreigner to meet. So if somebody puts I am ladyboy (or the Thailish version Am Ladyboys) then it's pretty obvious that they want to meet you.

The downside to WeChat is that you can't actually tell how old anyone is. So don't go chatting to underage girls (or ladyboys for that matter!).

I'll give you a tip that with location-based apps it's a good idea to move around your city and see who else you can find. Here's another search I made:


This time, three ladyboys - I've ringed them in red. And just to show you how popular WeChat is with ladyboys - a real lady I've ringed in blue has put (Female) after her name just to make it abundantly clear that she isn't a ladyboy!

So far so good then. WeChat is good for finding ladyboys. But what is the quality like?

Well if you want ladyboys with big cocks, well here's just the thing for you:


Ha ha ha, at least she's direct. No beating around the bush here (if she had a bush that is).

Here's another ladyboy I found:


This one is cuter and maybe more girlfriend experience type ladyboy.

Incidentally, I'd guestimate that 75% of the ladyboys on WeChat are hookers. When I get more time I'll make some sort of questionnaire type thing so you know how to spot them. But suffice to say that ladyboys with big fake breasts are almost always hookers (that surgery ain't cheap!). Good English speakers are also more likely to be hookers, especially if they're young. And of course anyone with sexy photos (especially boob shot selfies) is probably a hooker. That's the same of women as it is with transsexuals.

A lot also depends on the location you deploy your WeChat search. Do a search in Bangkok anywhere along Sukhumvit/Nana/Soi Cowboy/Patpong and it's safe to say you'll pretty much only find hookers.

Which is fine of course if that's what you want.

If you want a longer term girlfriend and you're in Bangkok then head for the MBK shopping mall and use WeChat to find them all. There are hundreds of ladyboys who work in that vast mall, and they're far less likely to be hookers.

So good luck with WeChat, and report back your findings here!

I should also add that in four months in Bangkok I found my best ever girlfriend on WeChat. So don't spend too much time on old school dating sites - travel around the city and see who's in your current neighbourhood!

5 comments:

  1. Can u send me some ladyboy usernames i can't find any......thecamoking.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm back in the UK so there aren't any LB's on my wechat. It depends on where you are. Try AsianLoveConnections.com or MyLadyboyDate, there are zillions of ladyboys on these sites!

      Delete
  2. More nonsense, 'all ladyboys with big boobs are hookers', how old are you?? Are you living in your parent's basement . .I think so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the context of Wechat, I maintain that they are. I'm not in Thailand at the moment, but in Southern Europe I'm finding that on Wechat's look around function, sexy girl photo = massage girl. Every. Single. Time. Wechat and other mobile apps are the new places to find Johns.

      Delete
  3. Anyone meet a ladyboy called Boss or Blossom?

    ReplyDelete