Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Third Date With a Ladyboy

After a bit of a hiatus it was time for third date with my ladyboy.

I really hate losing momentum in a relationship, but I've generally found dating to be an immensely slow process in Thailand.

Still, at least I have things better than my friend. He told me the Thai girl he likes works 14 hours a day in a restaurant, so his options for taking her out on dates are limited in the extreme.

Chinese ladies worked pretty long hours, and that was a bit of a problem when I was dating in China. But most ladies I met only worked M-F, so weekends were good for dating. Here in Thailand it's relatively common for people to work 6 or even 7 days a week. And there also seem to be far fewer public holidays than there were in China.

But I digress...

How did 3rd date go?

For the third date we ate at Pizza Hut. This was the first time I'd been to Pizza Hut in Thailand, although I went there 100's of times in China!

Thailand's Pizza Huts serve food with a Thai flair - think Pizzas with seafood stick toppings.

Well we ended up with all kinds of food I wasn't sure I ordered - a common occurrence when your date doesn't speak English.

Then she had to go home again - she is young and her parents are quite strict. But I'm hopeful of 4th date.

I've broken so many rules with this ladyboy, quite apart from the fact that she's a ladyboy. But in general I'd recommend that you only date Asian ladies/ladyboys who speak a fair amount of English. And it's much easier to date somebody who's had a sexual relationship before. Then you can escalate a lot more quickly, certainly by the 3rd date.

Still, I'm planning on staying in Thailand for the long term, so I can afford to take things slowly.

Incidentally, like on the first date, farang with young ladyboy was not at all interesting to the general population. I don't recall seeing any strange looks at all. So don't worry if you have misgivings about being seen in public with a ladyboy. Here in Thailand it's nothing unusual at all. Actually the most unusual thing of all here is seeing a white Western guy with a white Western wife!

Oh, and I almost forgot. My ladyboy looked very hot today! Thai University students have to wear uniforms. They come in two types - demure and slutty. Today I got the slutty look! This is what I'm talking about:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment