Thursday 2 January 2014

The Whole Age and Age Difference Thing

My first ever date with a ladyboy was with a cutie who was half my age.

Am I stupid for dating a ladyboy half my age? Of course! But I'm old enough to know better.

So what age of ladyboy is it worth dating?

If you want a lasting relationship, then I'll recommend you be wary of ladyboys who are younger than 24. At that age they're still coming to terms with their sexuality, and can sometimes have big psychological issues.

Ladyboys are very popular when they're young, but once they get to 26-27 their popularity wanes, and they start to look for a more long term relationship. This is the age to seek out when you're after a ladyboy girlfriend.

I will also encourage you to seek out the older ladyboys. I've seen some fabulous ladyboys who are in their early to mid 30's. Biological men generally have firmer skin than women so ladyboys can go on looking hot for years. Thai people generally age more slowly than Western people. That much was apparent when I dated a 35yo Thai-Chinese woman who looked 24!

One good thing is that it's pretty easy to find a younger ladyboy girlfriend. I did some geeky Excel work on the ages of the ladyboy members of the popular Ladyboy Kisses dating site:


As you can see, most of the ladyboy members of the site are in their 20's, with smaller numbers in their 30's There are very few older ladyboys on the site - way fewer than there would be Asian ladies on sites like Asian Love Connections or Filipino Cupid.

I didn't do the same chart for the male members of the site. But in Bangkok I've seen guys of all ages with ladyboys at their side. If anything though, ladyboys are even more popular with younger guys.

I'm 40 and my first ladyboy date was 20. Is that an excessive age difference, or would you contemplate an even larger age difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment