Thursday 3 October 2013

Worlds MUST NOT Collide

Interested in dating ladyboys?

Then one thing to be careful of is to make sure worlds do not collide.

I'm happy for readers to add their own thoughts to this.

But what I've found so far is this:
  1. Ladies don't generally like men who are interested in ladyboys!
  2. Ladyboys are probably OK with you liking and dating women. After all they aspire to be women themselves. But they're going to question your long term relationship motives, especially if you're of the age when you could be starting a family with a biological woman.
  3. Do ladyboys like men who like other men? I have no information on this. But I don't know if gay men would like ladyboys anyway. Ladyboys generally look for heterosexual guys. Here in Thailand gay guys tend to date other guys.
So if you're coming to Thailand or the Philippines to date ladyboys, then it's probably best to keep this quiet from any ladies you're intending to meet. I got called out on this when a lady questioned why I put in my Thai Love Links profile that I wanted to meet ladies or ladyboys.

Why do ladies hate ladyboy fans? Probably because:
  • She might suspect you're gay or a deviant, even though this isn't likely to be the case.
  • Transsexuals have a higher risk of contracting HIV, and so do those who have sex with them.
  • A lady is going to be worried that you might go off and spend all your spare time and money in the company of ladyboys.
If you're ever on a date with a lady and you spot a particularly hot ladyboy, just keep it to yourself!

The best thing is to probably just date ladies or ladyboys. In fact, as I explained in this post I have dated way more ladies here than I have ladyboys.

But hey, if it looks hot, I'll date it!

No comments:

Post a Comment