Wednesday 17 October 2018

A Ladyboy Sex Scene... In A Mainstream TV Show?

Hands up who likes ladyboys AND sex scenes in TV shows?

I sure do!

So I was really overjoyed when this unexpected sex scene happened in an episode of a TV show I was watching the other day.

It was unexpected for two reasons. Firstly I did not know the characters had the hots for each other. Secondly, I spotted something, er, extra in the scene.


Was this proof of the first mainstream sex scene involving a ladyboy?

I thought it possible. After all, there was an explicit gay sex scene earlier in the same series.

Alas it turned out not to be 😭.

I'm not sure what the appendage is. I think it's the guy's hand rather than the tgirl's penis. After some research I found out that the actress is a female, and not a tgirl after all. She does have an amazing body though.


If you want to see this scene for itself then it's in Strike Back Series 4 Episode 10 - right at the end.

Anyone know of any mainstream TV shows or movies that do contain explicit sex scenes involving transgenders? I had a look on many of the tube sites and also in Google. Alas I couldn't find a single sex scene involving a ladyboy.

Of course there are transgenders in movies. The Crying Game is famous. There's also a really hot tgirl in Hangover Part II. I don't think there's many sex scenes in The Crying Game, and there aren't in Hangover Part II.

But we're presumably still awaiting the day when tgirl sex becomes commonplace in movies and TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment