Thursday 25 January 2018

LadyboyKisses Let Me Down Again!


I'm an affiliate for LadyboyKisses. The guy hasn't paid me. Again.

Grrrrrrrr...

I don't really depend on the money, but it pays for my considerable web hosting costs.

Anyway, be careful when using LadyboyKisses because the owners are not reliable.

The good news is that the new ladyboy dating kid on the block - MyLadyboyDate - is really active now. There are over 13,000 ladyboys on the site.

You you don't need to use the ancient LadyboyKisses anymore.

Give MyLadyboyDate a try. I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I am. And I'm not just saying that because I'm an affiliate. The site's member photos are big, there's lots of choice and it's now my #1 recommendation for ladyboy online dating.

I know MyLadyboyDate is legit because I once met the owner in a London bar. We had a cider or two and talked about our love of ladyboys.

Happy dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment