Saturday 28 December 2013

Finding Ladyboys For Longer Term Relationships

Many Thai and Philippines ladyboys work as hookers.

But what if you want a relationship with a ladyboy that lasts more than 2 hours?

It IS possible to find ladyboys who are interested in going on dates and having boyfriends. But it's hard work.

First of all, not many dating sites are ladyboy friendly. So try a ladyboy friendly dating site like Ladyboy Kisses or Asian Love Connections. Dating sites like Thai Love Links and Filipino Cupid are popular and have a few ladyboy members. But on these sites there's no way of choosing just to see ladyboy profiles. To see the ladyboys who have registered as men, you need to allow other guys to see your profile. And when I was a Thai Love Links member that meant I had to put up with getting hit on by guys. Yeuch.

Next you have to find a ladyboy who rocks your boat. For me that meant finding a ladyboy shorter than me (not easy in Thailand), and kind of less confident than me. Sheesh, some of those 5' 9" ballsy ladyboys who parade up and down Nana showing off their size DD chests really scare me!

I also wanted a ladyboy who looked feminine. And I know that most of you guys who are seeking ladyboys want the same.

Well these are actually quite hard to find.

While I saw many ladyboys in Bangkok, many were really just a guy in a dress. Comparatively few look like this:


Japanese guys love feminine looking ladyboys. The problem here is that ladyboys who target Japanese guys may not speak any English. And they're not necessarily interested in Western guys either.

Feminine ladyboys DO exist. But I'll warn you that they do take a while to find. Be prepared for a lot of nights spent trawling dating sites, or an extended vacation spent in Thailand or the Philippines.

There are also other problems you'll no doubt encounter like I did. In another article I'll cover ladyboys with psychological issues, and ladyboy pickiness when it comes to boyfriends.

Any tips on finding really feminine looking ladyboys? Have you tried online dating to meet ladyboys? Leave comments below (anonymously if you want).

No comments:

Post a Comment