Wednesday 5 February 2014

Geek Goes Straight Again?

For the past couple of months I've been dating Thai ladies rather than ladyboys.

Am I through with ladyboys?

Absolutely not!

The issue is that I've found it very hard to find ladyboys I want to date.

Before I'll meet a ladyboy and go on a date with her, she must:
  • Look feminine.
  • Be pre-op and have breasts.
  • Not be too much taller than me, taking into account that I love a girl in heels.
  • Not work in a bar or be any kind of hooker.
  • Not work excessive hours in her job.
  • Actually live somewhere I can go and meet her.
That's quite a demanding list, and if you're similarly demanding, you'll find it much easier just to meet Thai ladies.

While there are many feminine looking ladyboys in Bangkok, there's no getting away from the fact that rather more are just a man in a dress.

Some of the most convincing ladyboys in Thailand are the post-op ones. But I dunno, if you want a ladyboy who's ladylike enough to the point of having a pussy, wouldn't it just be better to date an actual lady?

The height issue has also ruled out many potential ladyboy dates for me. As a guy who's just 5' 6", I find that Bangkok's ladyboys are usually 5' 7" or taller. Factor in the obligatory pair of fabulous heels, and many of them tower over me.

This isn't just a ladyboy thing. I might have once dated a woman who was older than me, but I've NEVER dated a woman who was taller than me. It just wouldn't feel right.

And on the whole job thing, I make it clear that I'll only date ladyboys who have legitimate jobs. There are many ladyboys who work in shops and offices throughout Thailand. If you want to find some real life ladyboys then a good place to go to in Bangkok is MBK. Head for the floor where there are all the little cubicles to buy mobile phones and accessories - it's awash with ladyboy customer service assistants...


Many of MBK's ladyboys are single and are only too happy to chat to you!

By all means date a bar ladyboy or ladyboy freelancer. But be prepared for a life of chaos and probable disappointment.

If you're interested in ladyboys, would you also date Asian ladies? Leave your comments below (anonymously if you wish).

No comments:

Post a Comment