Thursday 24 October 2013

Ladyboys Are the Same Same as Girls

I had an interesting email from a ladyboy on one of the ladyboy dating sites.

Sadly she's from the Philippines whereas I'm in Thailand right now.

hi what u mean BKK .. oh really that u shy man . in ur whole life u never meet lady boy .. i can say lady boy it same as girl but the deferent if lady boy no have boob and pussy hhehee ... but the feeling same as a girl ...
By Bkk I mean I'm currently living in Bangkok (Bkk is commonly used as an abbreviation for the city - it's a good way to screen out dating site members who don't actually live there).

But as for being shy, yeah, I have to admit that I do feel shy about meeting ladyboys, much more shy than I feel about dating biological ladies. Not sure why that is so, maybe it's due to ladyboys often being so darned confident.

As to ladyboys being the same as ladies, well they instill the same feelings and urges in me, this ladyboy's damned right about that. And the feelings are indeed much the same regardless of what body parts a ladyboy does or doesn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment